Handmade Frida Kahlo inspired jewelry set - Accessori ispirati a Frida Kahlo

Che sorpresa eh? Una nuova parure ispirata a Frida 😂
E' più forte di me, ogni tot settimane devo creare qualcosa ispirato alla mia icona e questa settimana vi propongo un set composto da collana, orecchini ed anello! Spero vi piaceranno!

What a surprise, a new  Frida inspired jewelry set 😂
I know what you're thinking: do we need another Frida inspired set? Well, the fact is that I simply need to create something inspired by my icon every now and then, so bare with me!
This week I come at you with a set made of necklace, ring and earrings, I hope you'll like them!

Collana Friducha (Pendente Ø25mm color argento, copertura in vetro bombato, catenina in metallo) -  Friducha necklace (Ø 25mm silver color pendant, domed clear glass cover, metal chain)
Anello Friducha (base per anellotonda Ø 25mm  in metallo color argento anticato, copertura in vetro bombato) - Friducha ring (vintage silver colored Ø 25mm round ring base,domed glass cover)
Orecchini Friducha (pendenti color argento 18x25 mm, monachele, copertura in vetro) - Friducha earrings (18x25mm silver colour pendants, hooks, domed glass cover)

Spero che questa parure vi sia piaciuta, vi ricordo che da domani troverete questi nuovi accessori sulla mia pagina di facebook qui (insieme a molti altri). Consultate gli album fotografici e nelle descrizioni delle immagini troverete tutte le informazioni sui prodotti.
Come sempre, se vi va, vi invito a  condividere questo post ed iscrivervi al blog per non perdere nessun nuovo progetto.
Io per ora vi saluto, vi auguro una buona giornata e vi aspetto al prossimo post ♥

 I hope you liked this new set and I remind you that tomorrow you will find these accessories on my facebook page here (check the photo albums and read the pictures descriptions to find out all the infos about the products).
As usual, if you feel like, I invite you to share this post using the social network icons down below and subscribe to the blog in order not to miss any new project.
That's all for today, have a good life and I'll see you soon ♥

Commenti