Cosmoprof 2018 (le mie impressioni, i brands più interessanti ed i trends per il 2018) - (my impressions, the most interesting brands and the trends for 2018)

Da appassionata di beauty e make up sognavo di visitare Cosmoprof, la fiera internazionale che si tiene ogni anno a Bologna, da un sacco di tempo.
Per un motivo o per l'altro non ero però mai riuscita ad organizzarmi, quest'anno invece, con una decisione dell'ultimo momento, ho avuto l'occasione di trascorrerci una giornata, scoprendo i nuovi trends ed alcune aziende davvero interessanti.
Nel nuovo video di oggi vi parlo della mia esperienza e di cosa ho portato a casa con me.
Enjoy!


Being a beauty and make up enthusiast I've been wanting to visit Cosmoprof, the international exhibition held every year in Bologna, for a very long time.
For one reason or the other I had never managed to plan a trip, until this year, when I finally had the chance to spend one day there, discovering the trends for 2018 and some really interesting brands.
In my new video I share my experience with you and what I brought home with me. Enjoy!




Per oggi è tutto, spero che il mio video vi sia piaciuto e sia riuscito a darvi un'idea della fiera, se così è non dimenticate di condividerlo con i vostri amici e se ancora non l'avete fatto iscrivetevi al mio blog (cliccando sul bottone "unisciti a questo sito" in alto a destra) ed al mio canale di youtube (cliccando qui) per non perdere i nuovi post e tutorials.
Io per ora vi saluto, vi auguro una buona giornata e vi aspetto al prossimo post ♥

That's it for today, I hope you liked my video and that it gave you an idea of the exhibition, if so don't forget to share it with your friends and if you haven't yet subscribe to my blog , you just need to click on the "Join this site" button on the top right of the page and to my Youtube channel too by clicking here in order not to miss any new post or tutorial.
In the meantime I wish you a great day and I'll see you in my next post ♥  

Commenti