Buon Compleanno Clodi

Buongiorno e buon sabato a tutti,
è un nuovo giorno, la maratona di Natale è terminata, ma ho già un nuovo progetto da condividere, perchè oggi è il compleanno della mia amica Clodi ed ho preparato per lei un biglietto colorato, allegro ed un po' retrò, proprio come piace a noi :)

Goodmorning and happy saturday to you.
It's a new day, the Christmas serie is over, but I already have something new to share and celebrate.
Today is my friend Clodi's birthday and I created a special bday card for her, it's bright, funny and a bit retro, just as we like :)


Ho utilizzato come base il cartoncino tagliato laser di Paper Source ed ho applicato un patterned paper della linea "Cashmere Dame" di Glizt che adoro. Mi piacciono i colori accesi, le pin up, il piccolo banner azzurro e lo sfondo tenue.
Sulla parte bassa ho incollato una striscia di cartonicno a pois ritagliato a festone ed ho inserito sulla destra l'embellsihment di American Crafts.
Per il sentiment ho scelto delle sticker letters in tinta.
Spero che la mia amica Clodi apprezzerà il biglietto tanto quando è piaciuto a me realizzarlo.
Vorrei solo aggiungere: Tanti auguri darling, ti voglio bene ♥

I used as a base the Paper Source laser cut card on which I adhered a patterned paper from the Glitz "Cashemere Dame" collection which I adore. I love the bright colours, the pin ups, the lovely light blue banner and the neutral background.
On the bottom of the card I added a scalloped punched polka dots papaer and I adhered an American Crafts Neapolitan ephemera on the right.
I used some stickers letters for the sentiment in a matching shade.
I hope my friend Clodi will enjoy the card as much as I enjoyed making it.
I'd like to add just one more thing: Happy birthday darling  ♥



Metariali - Supplies:
Glitz "Cashemere Dame" paper pad
Simple Stories "Snap Color vibe" paper pad
American Crafts "Neapolitan" Dear Lizzy Ephemera
Lilybee design ABC stickers
Paper Source laser cut card

E' tutto per oggi, vi auguro una buona continuazione di giornata e vi aspetto qui prossimamente con nuovi progetti da condividere!

That's all for today, I wish you a lovely day and I'll wait here for you with new projects to share soon!

Commenti