30 days of Christmas cards serie 2012 #26 Snowman greetings

Buongiorno!
26° post della serie, siamo quasi alla fine!
Oggi vi presento una card di piccole dimensioni (8.5x6.5).

Good morning!
26th post of the serie, we almost reached the end!
Today I'm going to share with you a small card (8.5x6.5)


#26 SNOWMAN GREETINGS









Su un cartoncino avana ho incollato due ritagli di patterned paper presi dalle colleziono "Tue Blue" di My mind's eye e "Snap color vibes" di Simple stories.  Ho utilizzato uno scallop punch per dare movimento alla parte bassa del biglietto.
Ho poi colorato con copic markers e ricoperto con Glossy accent il timbro a pupazzo di neve e l'ho inserito su sticker dimensionale per creare un secondo livello. 
Con un stuzzicadenti e del cartoncino ho realizzato la bandierina sulla quale ho inserito il sentiment embossato.
Ho aggiunto il cordoncino giallo e bianco, delle perle adesive e un contorno a penna gel bianca per finire la card.

Ona kraft cardstock I adhered two stripes of patterned papaers from the My mind's eye "True Blue" and Simple Stories "Snap color vibes" collections.
I used a scallop punch on the bottom to accent it a bit.
Then I coloured with Copic markers and covered with Glossy accent  a snowman stamp which I adhered on dimensional sticker to add a layer.
Using a toothpick and some patterned paper I made the flag on which I stamped and embossed the sentiment.
I added some twine, sticker pearls and some white gel pen stich lines to finish the card. 

Materiali - Supplies
Kraftcardstock 
My mind's eye "True Blue" paper pad
Simple Stories "Snap color vibe" paper pad

Basic Grey "Basics Manila" paper pad
Hemptique Bakers twine
Artemio pearls
Stampendous "Snowy short stack" cleat stamp set
Colorbox Scarlet ink

Artemio clear embossing powder
Ranger Industries Glossy accent

Copic markers: R08 - YR04- B14 - B29
Toothpick

DIMENSIONI - DIMENSIONS: 8,5 X 6,5

E' tutto per la 26° card, vi aspetto domani con la 27° e come sempre vi ricordo che tutti i biglietti della serie sono disponibili in vendita sulla mia pagina di facebook)

That's all for card n.26, be here tomorrow for the 27th one and as usual I remind you that all cards from the serie are available on sale on my facebook page!)

Commenti