What's in my bag - Cosa tengo in borsa

Ciao a tutti e ben ritrovati,
curiosare nella borsa della mamma è stato il mio passatempo per gran parte dell'infanzia, fose per questo adoro i video what's in my bag. Nell mia "carriera" di Youtuber (se così vogliamo definirla :D) non avevo mai girato un what's in my bag, così mi sono detta "perchè no?"
Se vi va oggi oggi avete il permesso di cuorisare nella mia borsa, perciò mettetevi comodi e cliccate play :)
P.s. sotto al video troverete la lista dei prodotti che potrebbero interessarvi ed il link al sito delle favolose ragazze che hanno realizzato la borsa.
Buona visione!!

Hi  and welcome to my blog,
browsing into my mother's bag has been my hobby throughout all my childhood, that's probably why I love what's in my bag videos so much. In my Youtuber career (if I should call it so :D) I never uploaded a what's in my bag and I thought "Why not?".
Today you're allowed to peak inside my bag so make yourself compfortable and click play :)
P.s. below the video you'll find the list of the products you may be interested in getting and the link to the website of the lovely girls who made the bag itself.
Enjoy!!



Products list - Lista prodotti


La ballata di Adam Henry di Ian McEwan, in vendita online qui
Ian McEwan Children Act on sale online here

Soap & Glory igienizzante mani 
Soap & Glory Hand sanitizer on sale here 

Laura Mercier Crème Smooth Lip Color in vendita online qui
Laura Mercier Crème Smooth Lip color on sale online here

 
  Revlon Colorburst in vendita online qui
Revlon Colorburst on sale online here


Revlon Lip Butter in vendita online qui
Revlon Lip Butter on sale here
Lip Gloss di Tanya Burr 
Tanya Burr Lip gloss on sale online here


Baume de Rose By Terry
Baume de Rose By Terry on sale online here


Artdeco Blotting papers in vendita online qui
Artdeco Blotting papers on sale online here

Moleskin Daily Planner in vendita online qui
Moleskin Daily Planner on sale online here 
http://store.storeimages.cdn-apple.com/4118/as-images.apple.com/is/image/AppleInc/aos/published/images/M/D8/MD823/MD823?wid=400&hei=400&fmt=jpeg&qlt=95&op_sharpen=0&resMode=bicub&op_usm=0.5,0.5,0,0&iccEmbed=0&layer=comp&.v=1400693491657 
Adattatore per iphone in vendita online qui 
Iphone adapter on sale online here

Per oggi è tutto, spero che il video vi sia piaciuto, se vi va condividetelo con i vostri amici perchè ogni condivisione aiuta il mio canale ed il mio blog a crescere.
Nel frattempo passate una buona giornata, ci vediamo al prossimo post ♥

That's it for today, I hope you liked the video, it would be great if you could share it as every share helps my blog and my channel to grow.
In the mean time I wish you a good day and be back in order not to miss the new posts ♥

Commenti