Card con motivo optical - Optical pattern birthday card

Ben ritrovati amici 😊
Per realizzare il biglietto di questa settimana ho perforato dei cartoncini colorati e li ho sovrapposti per creare un motivo optical, ecco il risultato!

Welcome back to my blog 😊
To make this week's card I punched round holes from a few colored papers and I layered them to create an optical pattern. Here is the result!


Per ottenere questo risultato ho perforato da ogni cartoncino un tondo di diametro diverso, dopo di che li ho sovrapposti incollandoli unoa sull'altro e li ho applicati sulla base della card. Ho aggiunto delle decorazioni a tema et voilà! 😉

I punched a circle in a different diameter on every cardstock, then I adhered them layering and I added the result on the front  of a folded card. I finished it with some embellisments and that's it! 😉


Supplies List - Lista materiali

  • dei cartoncini colorati
    Cardstock in different shades

  • Perforatori tondi con diametri diversi
    circle punches in different sizes

  • delle forbici
    scissors

  • della colla
    some glue

  • decorazioni a scelta
    embellishments of your choice

Per oggi è tutto, spero che l'idea vi sia piaciuta, mi raccomando non dimenticate di iscrivervi al blog (cliccando su ISCRIVITI in alto) ed al mio canale di Youtube (cliccando qui) per non perdere nessun nuovo post o video e io vi aspetto al prossimo post xxx 😘

That's it for today, I hope you liked the idea, if  so don't forget to subscribe  to my blog (by clicking on ISCRIVITI on the top of the page) and to my Youtube channel (by clicking here) in order not to miss any new post or video . Now it's time to sign off, but I'll see you in the next one xxx 😘  

Commenti