Liebster Blog award the small things that make me happy

 
The Liebster Blog award is a lovely initiative which allows to bring to the light the amazing blogs hidden in the web. The rules are simple, each winner has to pick up 3-5 blogs and bestow them with the award, so that more and more people will visit them.
Realizing that someone in the world chose my "Giugizu's corner" filled me with joy; so thank you  lovely Anna from California ( Papercrafts,Joy, & My Inspiration ) !
As a recipient of this award I am to pick 3 - 5 blogs, pass it on and do the following: 
1. Let them know I chose them. 
2. Copy and paste the award to my blog. 
3. Have faith that my followers will rally and show their crafty love back out to those awarded. 
4. And have fun!!

So without further ado here are my choices:

Go check out these wonderful ladies- they all have fabulous sites and are full of wonderful inspiration!!! Thanks again to Anna for nominating me!!!
Il "Liebster blog award" è una bella iniziativa che permette di portare alla luce piccoli blog nascosti nel web e farli conoscere. Il meccanismo è semplice, ogni vincitore sceglie altri 3-5 blogs ai quali conferire il premio, in modo da renderli visibili ad un pubblico più ampio.
Scoprire che qualcuno nel mondo ha scelto il mio "Giugizu's corner"  mi riempie di gioia; ringrazio quindi Anna dalla California ( Papercrafts,Joy, & My Inspiration ) per avermi nominata!
Avendo ricevuto questo award  devo a mia volta indicare 3-5 nuovi vincitori e:
1. Far loro sapere che li ho scelti
2. Copiare ed incollare l'award sul mio blog
3. invitare le persone che seguono il mio blog a visitare i blog premiati
4. divertirmi!!
Quindi senza ulteriori indugi ecco le mie scelte:

Andate a visitare queste favolose ragazze, fonte di grande ispirazione e grazie ancora ad Anna per avermi nominato!!

Commenti

  1. Thank you very very much for the award! I´m very happy!

    RispondiElimina
  2. @Anni you deserve it, your blog is lovely :)

    RispondiElimina
  3. Ok so you werent already picked I would have picked you too. (I am part of the 5 your in), very beautiful flowers. :)

    RispondiElimina
  4. thanks a lot Theresa, you are very kind and your cards are lovely too :)

    RispondiElimina
  5. Wow, thank you so much! This award made my day :)

    RispondiElimina

Posta un commento