Recycled zippers accessories

Hola amigos,
è ufficiale,sono entrata nella fase cerniere!
Questa settimana ho deciso di uscire dalla mia comfort zone ed ho realizzato tre bracciali riciclando vecchie cerniere.
Il risultato mi piace, adoro il contrasto tra tessuto e metallo e spero che piaceranno anche a voi!


Hola amigos,
I'm officially into zippers!
This week I decided to leave my comfort zone and I made three bracelets recycling some old zippers.
I think they look neat, I love the contrast between fabric and metal and I really hope you'll like thm too!
Bracciale zippers and hand charm (cerniera, charms) - Zippers and hand charm bracelet (zipper, charms)


Bracciale zip it up (cerniera) - Zip it up bracelet (zipper)

Bracciale wool and zipper (base in acciaio rigido, chiusure per cerniere, lana) - Wool and zipper bracelet (steel base, zipper closures, wool)
Per oggi è tutto, come sempre a breve troverete questi accessori sulla mia pagina di facebook , se le mie creazioni vi piacciono condividete questo post utilizzando le icone dei social network qui sotto e se non volete perdervi i nuovi progetti iscrivitevi (cliccando sul bottone "unisciti a questo sito" in alto a destra).
Noi ci vediamo presto, passate una buona giornata ♥

That's all for today, as usual I remind you that very soon alla these accessories will be available on my facebook page, if you like my creations you can share them using the social netwotk icons down below and if you don't want to miss any new post don't forget to subscribe to my blog , you just need to click on the "Join this site" button on the top right of the page
I will see you soon , have a wonderfull day ♥




Commenti