30 days of Christmas: day 4 (Meet me at the mistletoe hand made Christmas card)

GIORNO 4: MEET ME @ THE MISTLETOE BIGLIETTO NATALIZIO
  DAY 4 : MEET ME @ THE MISTLETOE CHRISTMAS CARD

Buongiorno giugizers,
per il quarto giorno della serie ho preparato una card semplice e tradizionale utilizzando un cartoncino effetto legno e dei dettagli spiccatamente natalizi. Ecco il risultato!

Hi giugizers,
for the 4th day of the serie I made a supertraditional card using a woodgrain patterned paper and some very winter holidays related embellishments. Here is the result!




Partendo da un cartoncino avana 14x10cm ho realizzato un primo livello utilizzando il patterned paper legno sul quale ho poi incollato il nastro, il centrino in carta, la chipboard a ghirlanda natalizia ed lo sticker con il sentiment.
L'idea era quella di ricreare l'effetto della porta di casa decorata per il Natale.

Staring with a 14x10cm kraft cardstock I created  a first layer with the woodgrain patterned paper on which I adhered the ribbon, the paper doily, the christmas wreath chipboard and the sticker with the sentiment.
I wanted to recreate the classic christmas door decoration on a card and I like how it turn out :)

Materiali - Supplies: 
Studio Calico Wonderland Woodgrain pape
Paper doily
White gel pen
Echo park paper co. Season's greetings chipboard accents
American Crafts Jingle Remarks dimensional stickers
Ribbon

Anche per oggi è tutto, spero che questa card vi sia piaciuta e vi ricordo sarà presto disponibile per l'acquisto sulla mia pagina di facebook.
Io vi auguro una buona giornata e vi aspetto domani per il quinto post della serie.

That's all for today, I hope you liked the card and I remind you that it will soon be available on sale on my facebook page (with details and price).
I wish you a lovely day and I'll wait for you tomorrow for my fifth post of the serie.



Commenti