Happy birthday Lis

Buongiorno e ben ritrovati!
Tra vacanze e viaggi di lavoro sono decisamente in ritardo sulla tabella di marcia, bisogna porre rimedio iniziando con la card di oggi che ho creato per la mia amica Lis che ha compiuto gli anni il 30 Giugno scorso.

Hello and welcome back!
Between holidays and business travels I'm way behind on my post schedule, I need to be back on the track so let's start with this card I created to wish happy birthday to my friend Lis, who celebrated her birthday on the 30th of June.

Per questa card ho scelto un layout grafico; su un patterned paper chiaro ho alternato strisce di washi tape e nastro colorati, ho aggiunto una ghirlanda realizzata con contenitori in carta per pasticcini ed un timbro digitale (Dr. Seuss cupcake che potete scaricare gratuitamente qui ) colorato a mano e ricoperto con glossy accent.
Il sentiment è incollato su due semplici banner .

For this card I chose a linear layout; on a clear patterned paper I adhered some coloured washi tape and ribbons, I added a rosette created with cupcake papers and a digital stamp (Dr Seuss cupcake which you can download for free here).
I cloured the stamp and added some glossy accent.
The sentiment in chipboard letters is adhered on two simple banners.
 


Materiali - Supplies:
Basic Grey Manila Basics paper pad
Cupcake paper
MT Washi tape
Paper doily
Mahé embossé pois cardstock
White cardstock
American Crafts hardcover letter stickers
Melonheadz illustrating Happy birthday Dr. Seuss digital stamp

Commenti