Be my Valentine 3 ! (a Valentine's day cards serie)

La sesta card di San Valentino di questa serie è ispirata ad un lavoro di PamFSU29, potete vedere l'originale qui
L'idea dei cuori che sembrano volare come farfalle mi ha subito colpita ed ho deciso di riproporla.
Ecco il risultato.


The 6th Valentine card of the serie was inspired by a work of PamFSU29, you can see the origianl here
I immediately loved the idea of the paper hearts which seem to fly like butterflies and I decided to use it.
Here is the result.

CARD 6: Flying hearts
Materiali - Supplies:
Kraft cardstock
Basic Grey Olivia paper pad
DCWV Doodlin' around stack
Felt heart
Stampendous Totally tabs stamps
Artemio pearls
White gel pen

Se volete stupire la vostra dolce metà potete trovare i miei biglietti (tutti rigorosamente fatti a mano) in vendita sulla mia pagina di facebook

If you want to surprise your lover you can find my cards (all 100% hand made) on sale on my facebook page

Commenti