February 2016 favourites: Rexaline, Hourglass, Fresh, Karen Millen, Zara ect.

Buon 29 di Febbraio a tutti!
Un altro mese se ne va e come sempre puntuale ritorna l'appuntamento con i miei prodotti preferiti.
Anche questa volta ho un po' di cosette da consigliarvi perciò mettetevi comodi e via che si parte!

Happy February 29th to you all!
Another month ends and here it comes my classic favourites video.
Once again I've got a few things to recommend, so grab a cup of coffee/tea/whatever you like and let's get started!







  February 2016 favourites lista prodotti e link d'acquisto:
February 2016  favourites list and links:


Rexaline X-Treme Look Anti-Aging Expert Eye Patches, in vendita online qui
Fresh Umbrian clay mask on sale online here








The Body Shop Esfoliante Corpo ai sali del Mar Morto Spa of the World, in vendita online qui 
The Body Shop Spa of the World Dead Sea Salt Scrub, on sale online here
Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit in vendita online qui 
Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit on sale online here
Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in vendita online qui
Hourglass Ambient Lighting Poweder on Sand Glow on sale online here
 
Pixi Sheer Cheek Gel, in vendita online qui
Pixi Sheer Cheek Gel, on sale online here
Karen Millen Scalloped Mini dress, in vendita online qui
Karen Millen Scalloped Mini dres, on sale online here
Zara Maglia a collo alto, in vendita online qui 
Zara Blouse with rolled neck, on sale online here
 
 Modcloth Rad to the bone dress, in vendita online qui
Modcloth Rad to the Bone dress, on sale online here
 
Modcloth No Bolds Barred Skirt, in vendita online qui
Modcloth No Bolds Barred Skirt, on sale online here
Truffle Collection creepers, in vendita online qui
Truffle Collection Creepers, on sale online here
 
Giugizu's Corner, collana Always in my heart (consultate la mia pagina di Facebook qui)
Giugizu's Corner, Always in my heart necklace (check my Facebook page here)
Giugizu's Corner, orecchini Always in my heart (consultate la mia pagina di Facebook qui)
Giugizu's Corner, Always in my heart earrings (check my Facebook page here) 

Giugizu's Corner, anello Always in my heart (consultate la mia pagina di Facebook qui)
Giugizu's Corner, Always in my heart ring (check my Facebook page here) 
 
Dane Chandos Abbie, in vendita online qui
Dane Chandos Abbie, on sale online here
Anche per questo mese è tutto, se avete trovato utili le mie indicazioni condividete questo post oppure il video con i vostri amici e se ancora non l'avete fatto iscrivetevi al mio blog (cliccando su unisciti a questo sito in alto a destra) ed al mio canale di Youtube cliccando qui.
Io per oggi vi saluto, smack ♥

That's it for today, if my suggestions were usefull don't forget to share this post or the video with your friends and if you haven't yet I invite you to subscribe to my blog (by clicking on join this site on the top right of the page) and to my Youtuube channel by clicking here.
I wish you a good life and be sure to come back for many new posts ♥

Commenti