Baby boy birthday card (auguri Mathias!!)

Buongiorno a tutti e ben ritrovati sul mio blog!
Oggi voglio condividere con voi un biglietto di auguri che ho realizzato per il piccolo Mathias che compie un anno proprio oggi.

Goodmorning and welcome back to my blog!
Today I'd like to share with you a birthday card I made for the tiny Mathias, who is turning 1 today.

Per questa card volevo giocare sul contrasto tra blu e rosso, mi frullava per la testa l'idea dello spazio,  delle navette e degli astronauti per dare una connetazione maschile e divertente al biglietto.
Quando ho visto il timbro digitale Love Rocket di Jane's doodle (che potete acquistare qui) ho subito capito che era l'elemento perfetto attorno al quale far ruotare la card.
Adoro lo stile di questo timbro con i cuoricini che sbucano dal reattore ed i due oblò laterali.

I wanted red and blue to be the main colors on this card and I had the idea of focusing on spaceships, astronauts and rocket to create something funny and suitable for a little boy.
When I saw Jane's doodle Love rocket digit stamp (that you can purchase here) I immediately knew it was perfect!
I love the style of this stamp, I love the tiny hearts coming out of the rocket and lovely side windows.

Ho utilizzato come base un patterned paper blu scuro per riprodurre lo spazio, ho stampato e colorato con Copic markers il timbro digitale "Love Rocket" aggiungendo del glossy accent per farne risaltare alcune parti, ho inserit un piccolo pianeta, delle stelle a rilievo, un tondo in carta da lucido ed un nastro rosso.
Per il sentimento ho usato delle chipboard letters e degli stickers e TA DA' ecco  la card finita!

I used a dark blue patterned paper to represent the open space, I printed and coloured wuth Copic markers the "love Rocket" digistamp, adding some Glossy accent to accentuate some details, I placed a tiny yellow planet on the top, some dimensional stars all around , a vellum circle and a red ribbon.
I used some chipboard lettters and stickers for the sentiment and TA DA' here is the finished card!



Materiali - Supplies:
Echo park paper Co. Winter wishes by Michelle Coleman paper pad
Jane's doodles "Love Rocket digistamp
Lilybee design ABC stickers
American Crafts Thickers Printed Chipboard letters stickers Marquise black
McGill 1 11/16 circle punch
Ranger Industries Glossy accent
Copic markers
White gel pen
Ribbon

Per oggi è tutto, non dimenticate di iscrivervi al mio blog (cliccando sul bottone "unisciti a questo sito" in alto a destra)per non perdere nessuno dei nuovi post.
Noi ci vediamo presto e come sempre vi auguro una buona giornata ♥

That's all for today don't forget to subscribe to my blog , you just need to click on the "Join this site" button on the top right of the page (and if you feel like subscribe to my youtube channel too by clicking here) in order not to miss any new post.
I will see you soon and as usual I wish you a wonderfull day ♥

Commenti