30 days of Christmas cards serie 2012 #24 Winter wishes and Merry Christmas

Buon pomeriggio a tutti e ben ritrovati.
La vivace e divertente card di oggi è subito entrata a far parte delle mie preferite della serie. 
Mi piacciono i colori vividi e come si abbinano fra loro, ma soprattutto impazzisco per lo sticker a forma di casetta ed il patterned paper di sfondo :)

Good afternnon you all and welcome back.
Today's vivid and funny card has immediately become on of my favourites from the serie.
I like the vivid colours and how they match, but I like the house shaped layered sticker and the background patterned paper more than anything else :)

#24 WINTER WISHES AND MERRY CHRISTMAS






Il punto di partenza di questo progetto è stato l'embellishment a forma di casetta della linea "Winter wonderland" di My mind's eye. Questi sticker dimensionali sono fra i miei prodotti preferiti di Natale e se fate attenzone vi accorgerete che li ho usati su diversi biglietti.
Come base per la card ho scelto un cartoncino verde acido sul quale ho incollato il patterned paper della collezione "Snap color vibe" di Simple Stories con i due bordi a festone bianchi ai lati.
Su un secondo livello ho applicato un centrino in carta che fa da sfondo alla casetta innevata.
Ho creato la bandierina con uno stuzzicadenti ed una striscia di patterned paper chiaro ed ho usato il timbro del set "Snowy short stack" di Stampendous per il sentiment.
Nella parte bassa ho  inserito un nastrino rosso ed un riquadro dello stesso patterned paper usato per la bandierina dove per la seconda parte del sentiment (realizzato con timbri presi da due diverse collezioni: Pennyblack "Crystalline" e Inkadinkado "Happy holidays")
Come ultimo dettaglio ho incollato i cuoricini su adesivo dimensionale.

When I started working on this card I only knew I wanted to use one of the adorable layered stockers from the My mind's eye "Winter wonderland"collection. I love these stickers, they are among my favourite Christmas products!
By chance I found a perfect cardstock for the base, it's exactely in the same shade of acid green of the sticker I chose and I'm so happy when this happens :)
On the cardstock base I adhered a patterned paper from the Simple Stories "Snap color vibe" collection and I added 2 white cardstock scalloped punched stripes on the edges.
On a second layer I inserted a paper doily topped with the house shaped sticker.
I made a flag out of patterned paper and a toothpick and stamped the sentiment using a Stampendous "Snowy short stack"stamp.
In the lower part of the card I tied a ribbon and cut a stripe of the same paper used on the flag to stamp the second half of the sentiment (using two different set of stamps: Pennyblack "Crystalline" and Inkadinkado "Happy holidays").
As last touch I adhered on dimensional tape the lovely red hearts. 

Materiali - Supplies
Green cardstock
White cardstock
DCWV "The Christmas stack"
Basic Grey "Basics manila" paper pad

Simple Stories "Snap color vibe" paper pad

Pebbles "Seen and noted" paper pad
Celebrate ribbon
Paper doily
Punch bunch heart punch
EK scallop punch
Stacking circle punch

Artemio pearls
Colorbox Scarlet ink
Artemio clear embossing powder 
My mind's eye "Winter wonderland" layered stickers
Pennyblack "Crystalline" clear stamp set
Inkadinkado "Happy holidays" clear stamp set
Stampendous "Snowy short stack" cleat stamp set
Toothpick

DIMENSIONI - DIMENSIONS: 10,5 X 14,5

Anche la 24° card è andata, vi aspetto domani con la 25° e come al solito vi ricordo che potete trovare in vendita tutti i biglietti realizzati fino ad oggi  sulla mia pagina di facebook)

That's all for card n.24, see you tomorrow with card 25 and as usual I remind you that all the cards of the serie are available on sale on my facebook page!)
 

Commenti