Happy birthday Ele

Buongiorno e ben ritrovati.
Con il post di oggi mi porto finalemente in pari con la condivisione delle cards realizzate negli ultimi mesi e chiudo in bellezza con questo biglietto di compleanno realizzato ad Agosto per il compleanno della mia amica Eleonora.


Goodmorning and welcome back.
With today's post I finally managed to be back on the track with the cards I made in the past months and I'll end the run with style sharing this birthday card I made in August to celebrate my friend Eleonora's birthday.



Ho usato come base una card tagliata a laser di Paper source, sulla quale ho incollato il patterned paper a quadretti gialli di October Afternoon.
Ho poi applicato una striscia di fabric tape ed un ephemera flower di Dear Lizzy
Per il sentiment ho usato i clear stamp della line Cake and Cabdles di Technique Tuesday embossati in argento e thicker stickers glitterati di American Crafts.
Ho aggiunto delle perle argento, dei cuori su adesivo dimensionale ed il gioco è fatto!
Adoro questa card perchè è brillante, vivace, colorata e piena di dettagli.

I used as base a laser cut vard from Paper Source, on which I adhered a layer of October Afternnon patterned paper.
I added a stripe of fabric tape and an ephemera flower from Dear Lizzy Neapolitan collection.
For the sentiment I used Technique Tuesday Cake and Candles clear stamps embossed in silver and American Crafts Wisecrack thickers.
As final touch I adhered some silvers pearls and punched hearts and there it is the card!
I love this card because it's shiny, bright and full of details.

Materiali - Supplies
Paper Source laser cut note card
Technique Tuesdat Cake and Candles clear stamps.
Versa mark Ink
Artemio Silver embossing powder
Dailylike Fabric Tape stripe/red
American Crafts Wisecrack thickers
October Afternoon Sidewalks collection paper
Dear Lizzy Neapolitan Ephemera Flowers
Pebbles Adhesive Candy dots
Heart Punch

CI vediamo presto con nuovi progetti....un bacio a tutti ♥
See you soon with new projects....♥

Commenti